Sunday, September 18, 2011

Moods of nature

Hello fellas

Thank You
!!!...Skand GupT...!!!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

well my fellas,
today I went out 
and 
made something
(actually it was for competition)
but I feel like sharing it with you guys only
beside my family.

Notify:This is not my best I know,
well It could be much much much better,
but that doesn't matter now
bcz
it has been done
so
hoping next time to see a better one from myself
alright
after reading this lil shit
you can finally enjoy the artwork
(ofcourse your feedback is always necessary)
so ENJOY!


thank u

3 comments:

  1. OK, so i missed checking this one out. Seems like u didn't market it on Twitter, Google Plus etc.

    Anyway, quite beautiful! Refreshing to see a handmade art from you after a long time :)

    Which cam have u used? Whenever I use Dad's phone cam, it always goes out of focus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful buddy! You have a unique style which is exclusive to you..so when there is your art in front of me, I can identify it like yes, its created by Skand, which makes me remember old days.

    About the drawing, I really like your concept :)
    Actually before opening this post I thought about what I'd have made if I were in the competition and I thought of something very similar than yours but in a different way with two opposite moods of nature, first constructive (normal nurturing beautiful day), second destructive (tsunami, earthquake etc) which is very much alike to this one :)
    Well done bro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @RavS:
    thanx :-)
    I used that 5MP cam (Nokia C5) and as far as focus
    is concerned
    One should not go too close or too far
    actually its about understanding the limitation of your gadget.

    @PK:
    well PK, this tells how well you know my artistic personality.
    and your concept is also good half of which came in my mind also(destructive one)
    but I didn't go for it
    because I always goes for extremes and this time I want to make something mild
    so went for Autumn with spring
    though spring is not implemented as I thought
    but autumn's outcome is unexpetdly pleasing

    so thats all.

    thank you bro.

    ReplyDelete