Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Song which made me nod my head

Hello fellas


WOW What a song !
I fed it my music folder unknowingly
and
came to listen it
when my music was being played on random mode


lines of the number which moved me are


"Shake it for the young bucks sittin' in the honky-tonks
For the rednecks rockin' 'til the break of dawn
The DJ spinnin' that country song
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon
Shake it for the birds, shake it for the bees
Shake it for the catfish swimmin' down deep in the creek
For the crickets and the critters and the squirrels
Shake it to the moon, shake it for me girl "




well it is nice
and ear loves it in every way
bcz
the way singer"Luke Bryan" sings it is wow man.
I hope you would also love it


plz listen to it once 
special request to 
PK and RavS



Thank You
!!!...Skand GupT...!!!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

2 comments:

  1. awesome song man!
    never heard of the artist but he sounds very good..and the song is totally amazing..totally my types..so country girl, shake it for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. bro..you should have commented here once like you did in earlier posts..so that we know you have written a blog post..you wrote it around 1.5 months ago and Im checking it now!

    ReplyDelete