Friday, June 17, 2011

How did I celebrate my B'day??

My B'day comes on 24th december .
This time was the first time when celebration of my b'day started exactly at 12 a.m. 24th december
It started with the rain of B'day messages from all my friends,people i Know and everyone else.
so was quite happy but got tired as i used to sleep by 12a.m
well B'days are exception
alrite even with messages i recieved calls from friends..
It was like no one wants me to sleep as they were too happy for me so wanted me to njoy with them
But i couldn't
So I just rquested my friends that dear rite now i need to sleep or else i would wake up late in morning
which i never wanted to do specially on my..B'day
thus I went to sleep

And In morning
when I woke up..
it was my mummaaa...saying"AAj to ladke ka B'day hai"
then my bro came and said "Happy B'day Bhaiyaa"
after him my sister came and  wished me same
I saw my father going for bath
I said 'Good Morning'  to my father
he replied "Good morning....uth gaya tuu"
I said 'yes'
(but dady din't wished me B'day).
okiiii I knew he had already done..or he always does as my daddy's blessings are always with me..so i was happy
and the same happiness i can see in my father's eyes too.

well afterwards i got freshen up(had bath n breakfast as usual)

well then i recieved a call at around 9 or 10 a.m
from my friends confirming that where should we had to meet to celebrate my b'day
then i told them the location
and we all met there

Out there they celebrated my b'day as

to be contd..

3 comments:

  1. hmm.. I think the date/time of posting these blogs is fake!

    Well Dads are like that only. Even my Dad has to be reminded of my birthday.

    And when he gets to know of it, he gives me pat on back (as if I did a great job surviving on this planet with my fragile body :) and that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well ofcourse date of posting is not the date of my B'day....!!!

    yeah Dads are always so...
    infact he is so since mr childhood...
    But I love him Smile more than anything else..in this world.......

    well Ravs.....I think That PAT on your back..is his way of blessing you......:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup I know that. It's just that it's a bit awkward when you grow up.

    Dad simply adores the little bro, just like he did when I was a child...

    ReplyDelete