Thursday, June 23, 2011

How was my MorninG..!!!!!

[24 June,2011   - 9.20a.m]
Hello friends..
Very GooD morninG...to all..

Today.....KooL wind was blowing.....I was sleeping on roof on CoT....
and
Then...suddenly..my eyes opened.....itself..(like I was just thinking something whole night while sleeping..)
I looked up the sky.....
On my right side ..
It was like a flock of small small clouds...were enjoying ...making the wind kooL thus making it blowing KooL
and
On my left side..
There was a real big cloud heading towards me like a ocean tide...
.
I moved to pick my phone to check time...It was 5.00 a.m.
..I said  in mind.."KooL SkanD" 
I sat..and sippped water a little.
then I took the OS(operating sytem) book (book by Galvin.)
I studied ...Virtual Memory..(just revising..)
..while I studied till... 6.00 a.m without any pause...so feelin nice...as kooL wind was blowing..
then I heard something...."It was the sound of water falling from the WateR-TanK as it got full."
Firstly I ignored it...But at instant I ignored it....
something knocked my mind..."It was my mother who daily used to ask me to water the plants.."
so i stood up and checked out the water...It was clean...mean waterable for plants..
so I went downstairs....and brought up a ' BuckeT &  MuG'..and
then
 set the bucket insuch a way that water was straightly falling into the bucket..
and till it got filled...I set to study...again and when it got filled ..i stood and watered the plants..
did it 3 times as the plants are many and bucket was considerably small..
so after watering I sat to study again...and
studied..till sun arose...infact studied till its rays reached me..
.
so as its obviuos I packed up bed...and went downstairs...for bathing n all...
but before bathing....I studied newspaper after a long time...u can say(after  1or 2 years)
..well Padhte padhte AAath baj gaye...
.
then I bathed...and sat on PC..
firstly checked my mail....and...watched few music vdeos specially (WhO run The Worlds by Beyonce)
and I am updating my BloG....
njoy d day...:-)
and now here I 'm

3 comments:

  1. Alright, good to see you finally blogging with consistency (but I would like to warn that everybody hits a writers' block, so do it when you feel like not doing it).

    As PK said, your blogs can do with a little bit of formatting, but right now I would advice you to focus on consistency. Just write the shit down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talking about morning, well I had a good morning too! Woke up at 6 (instead of usual 9-10 nowadays). And wrote down the online journal first thing in the morning.

    Waking up in the morning and doing coo! things is what I dream of, but usually I keep dreaming and wake up well after the sunrise :/

    ReplyDelete