Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Interview DaY part 3

Hello guys I'm Back

Well.... I was at the door for interview with CEO
so well....
wat
I simply entered the room
well...there were two old man sittin...and were lookin very calm and relaxed..
seeing them relaxed..i got relaxed too.....and then softly said "GooD Afternoon sir"(normal tone) to one "GooD Afternoon sir"(low tone) to other..so the other old man replied just a bit louder as I was low towards him.

they offered me seat....I said "Thank YoU sir and sat."
then other old man asked me...as "So Mr.Skand (smilingly) ..Tell us about yourself..."
So i satrted normally...with my intro..
as
Sir My name is skand gupt....I live in shahdara ,delhi,....my family......my skills...talked about my projects...started with latest one(Microcontrolled H2 generator)..then moved to first one...

then they asked me "Skand,have you visited our company website.??"
I said "Yes Sir....I have gone through your website."....I added..."Sir..this company stated in 2010 nd..presently workin on XYZZZ project......then i talked about project...as "sir this project is based on XYZ...and key skills required to handle this are xyz and xyz" thats it..."

Then the one (who was  sitting beside me)...asked me "So ..you have studied ES(embedded system)..!!"
Isaid "Yes sir...I have studied it in my Last semester...:-)"
He asked "Actually how many subjects have you studied skand ??"
I said "Sir there were three subject ..I have studied in  my last semester(8th sem)
            1.ES(Embedded sysytem)
            2.AI(Artificial Intelligence)
            3.ye toh yad hi ni aaaya..(so mene MC(mobile computing bol diya...heheehe with confidence))  :-)"
Then he (Old man) asked..."So skand ,total how many subjects have you studied..in you B.Tech ??"
I replied "Sorry...Exactly....It is very hard to tell it with accurately...!!!."
He said "Okii no problem....Approximately how many...you ahve studied..??"
I said .."Sirrr...approximately.....I think ...40 subjects I have studied in my B.tech  :-)"

Then he asked..."Okii skand....what is ES??"
I answered "Sir....It is just like a normal computer only difference is it performs only specified task bound to it.."
Then he asked me "Any example..???"
I said "Sir, ROUTER...."
He said "Okiii"
He asked "Is mobile an Embedded System ??"
I said.."Yes sir it is ES.."

Then He asked me..to brief about an ES working..??
I explained it in brief...
sir....I/P goes into ES ..then passed to processor...which processes it as per scheduling(i.e. takes into account priorities and all)...and it also manages to provide services to different-2 Interrupts...encountered time to time...through ISR(Interrupt Service Routines) ..
It uses primary memory..for this like ROM(onchip....or external one)

He ...asked me "Skand what is RAM and ROM..??"
I said.."Sir..ROM is a read only memory..in which once data is wriiten
it becomes permanent...(i.e non volatile)...as data is not lost even after power off.."
while
sir..RAM is nonvolatile in nature...
and It is used as primary memory.....by CPU..for processing n all...
.few more things n i ended the slil session..

Then he asked....."Skand, what tool or toolkit is present in RAM..???"
I did not understand it ...so I said.."Sorry sir...I am not getting...it."
he said.."Skand....do you use...laptops..desktops n all..???"
I said "Yes sir I use...."
He said "In desktop ...number of components are present..right..."
I said "Yes"
Then he said..."okiii tell me what addres is stored there in RAM..??
just at the moment he mentioned 'address'
I said.."Sir...actually  in RAM the address storind is booting addres , it is address from where sytem loads the booting address information..at the time of start up..."
He said "It is actaully BIOS..:-)"

then...other old man(sitting opposite to me..)
asked "Tell us about ur strengths ??"
I said "Sir my strength is I'm dependable.... m innovative...m creative .....("m always ready to step into new shoes...I didn't speak this line actually hehehe)."...

then other old man asked "And what about your weaknesses..??"
I said "There are not too many weaknesses...i just have one...that is I m bit lazy at times...."
He said "Ohh..:-)) thats not a prob...."

then he said...
well thank you..SkanD.....
Now we'll call you for second round...after short listing....

just right the moment I heard this..
I was shocked....as i was expectng the result immediately after the interview...
.But what could be done...What they have sad ws to happen...
so I came out little depresssed....with only one thing in my eyes...."where is Mr.XYZ"
just as I looked ahead...It was Mr.XYZ standing...
I told..him  ."These old man asked me to wait till another second round....I added..."Whats this second round now,,,???"  "
He said "let me talk to them...and asked me to wait out.." and he entered the room and so moved out..to the Hall..

Then after 10or 12 min.
He came and said....".SkanD I'll give u a call...accordingly.....Now you can go home..."

so this was the end...
but before leaving....I introduced myself to evreyone(3 people) and so they do yourself to me..
and then at last I bid them bye..and finallly..left for home.....

so guys this was ....all about.....the Interview I had.....
thank you.....


well  guys I you wanna know..
 How did I came Back.??.
and
what did I do after that.....??
Plz let me know....






3 comments:

  1. Oh, well it was totally unexpected, how the interview went.

    so many rounds is alright, but they gotta clear this of at the start only.

    Anyways, I still think you did a great job.

    Regarding telling more about the day, well you will write it if you think it is interesting enough to blog and if you feel like writing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well....see if u see from my point of view....
    "Ecerything which happens daily is special.....to me."

    well alrite....I'll write..when i'll feel like writting...

    so to be contd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm..well I read all the three parts in one go. Pretty comprehensive description you have given there about your interview and it was interesting indeed. Fun to read. :)
    You formatted this post of yours (3rd one) so it was easier to read though the previous two were not that clean. So do it as you did it in this post.
    And yeah you have wrote "sir..RAM is nonvolatile in nature..." I guess this was written by mistake..

    And for the result, as I said b4 that one should not be worried about the results, bcoz there is nothing one can do about it.

    Unless he is Rajnikant.

    Looking forward for more posts!

    ReplyDelete