Monday, June 20, 2011

My interview day ..continued (Part 2)

well i had the dinner....
It was full of morning stuff which was made for me ..but i cudn't eat bcz i was out for an interview.

so I finished the HR interview round..but the moment i was abt to leave the room...they said skand now
Go and GIve technical interview....
FIRSTLY WITHOUT SAYIN ANYTHIN ..I WENT OUT..
there I was asked by XYZ guy to wait...
outside(near the hall)..
I went and sat there...only an old man was sitting there...and a guy was also sitting there...
well i was quiet and was surprised that now i have technical interview as interviewer has said...
i wasn't scared but i was thinking wat they goona ask in technical round...
10 minutes passed and i was still waiting .....meanwhile...
I peed......i drank 3 glasses of water....I went to washroom......and saw my face in mirror...though i was happy and quite relaxed .....my face was all RED just like  a TOMATO.....man..don knw turned me so RED..
But I was so damn RED...
nyway....after 5 came out of washroom...
and Mr.XYZ was looking for me...
I said...hey hi...
 So wats d next move....I actually confirmed....by asking as.."Do I hav to give technical interview now.."
Mr.XYZ: No...dear....you hav to give technical written test i said okiiiii.....(i was bit relaxed internally)
THen Mr.XYZ went and asked to have lunch meanwhile...
I said ab toh sab full n final karke hi khayenge...
but cudn't help it bcz it was thier lunch time...so I hv to wait either way...
welll...meanwhile...few students(who were giving exam when i arrived here) came back ..
I asked them  as"hey guys from where are u coming from.."
then...ne of them said....are it was our technical test..."
I said ohhhhh.....so wat was it about....???
they said..."are nothing special...it was just about OS(i was happy hearing abt OS),Data Structure(got happy again),C(was again happy) and at last he mentioned JAVA(i got tensed....and said..."damn i m not good in java" )"..well i was happy bcz if i see overall i thoght i would be able to attempt more than 70% part...
so again got relaxed...
and so set to wait again...but in meanwhile one student who went wid me...Asked them"Hey what were the questions....???"
then those told him...
1.complexity based....(as i heard ..i got happy i knew the comlexity..but a guy sitting beside me
                                  confused  me..so to remove confusion...i asked the complexity of all sorting algos
                                  from  PK(my friend) he mesaged me and guess what I was rite...so I got
                                  chilled   again)..
2.code was given and output we have to determine..
3.Paging based questions were there....(I was happy as I hav good command over OS)

well then after 10 or 15 minutes....
Mr.xyz came and made us enter the hall...and gave us question paper ..
then we did it it was just like the guy told us...

well it went smooth....

then we were happy and waiting for the result..as actually everythig was done....so we were all relaxed...
.....there were actually..3 boys including me and 1 girl(Neha,quite intellligent girl,she love coding more than anything..and she chooses her path acco. to her interest...where ever she applies she firstly checks whether the project company is working on is an interesting one or not ..
if it is then she applies
otherwise i think ,she doesn't apply )..well in such short time...came to knw few things abt her..just bzc she seemed to me a nice person thats it...
]
anyway coming to the main part...
we were sitting in xam hall.....then after 30 or 35 minutes Mr.XYZ came...
informed us that now we have give.....Technical interview.....
we were shocked....
that how many interview..they gonna tkae..
so we asked "Is this the final one.."
he said."Yes it is final..."
then we asked who will take it??
he said "Company CEO will take Interview.."
Bhai Apni to fat gayi.....Ki caompany ka CEO hai...
So pata ni kya poochega...
then it was like..
Peace in the hall was broken....everonr was surprised..and nervous....
Then we asked Mr.XYZ.....
wat Kind of interview...it would be...:???
he siad don worry......Doodh ka Doodh.....paani ka paaani ho jayega abhi....

welll.....lo beta ye sun ke to bas maza hi aa gaya.......

aage kya hua baunga....
waise  we were still waitnig waitin......for our call one girl(She had experience..so called first) was already giving the interview.....
welll she came back from interview....
then we asked her.."So how was the interview..???"
she said "It was good ..I got selected....we conratulated her.."
and thought so today everything will be finalised.....
she said they were just askin normal stuff...
well i was like ...relived heaing these words....
 well now ...everyone in hall was waiting for thier turn...

then after 10 min. Mr XYZ came...and called the Boy who went with me(Mr. V)
then we aited again..
hthen after 15 min ha came  back..
I asked him "So how was the inerview...???"
he said " yaar everything went smooth until they asked me abt the the company...(.actually they whether Mr.V has visited thier website or not...) "
hearing this I got tensed...bcz i also havn't visited the company website.....
so asked the girl(Neha) as she was talking abt the company project earlier..."hey tell me abt the company..she told few things ...I got relieved againg...thinkin i hav prepared for worst now...so nothin to fear.......(all this was goin on internally)"...

welll  then after 5 or 6 min. Mr.XYZ appeared and called my name...
so thus this time it was my time...to give the interview..
I was nervous....and was following  Mr.XYZ...
and then i was at the door of interview room...

iske aage baad me.....
To be continued......
I m feeling damn sleepy...
Plz excuse me.......:-)))


1 comment:

  1. oh, well it seems like. You had a chat with someone and then simply posted the chat history here!

    Quite detailed. But why stop here, sabse masst part to ab tha!

    ReplyDelete